January 16, 2009

Happy Belated New Years

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Picture by Lily Andrea Seidel


I may be a bit late for the annual New Year's post, but I do have a few goals and resolutions which I aim to complete this year:

- Start (and keep) a fitness programme including running and either skipping/hoopdancing
- Complete my 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged workbook with Boyfriend
- Implement a good savings scheme and stick to it
- Become involved in my church
- Purchase an overlocker to further my dressmaking skills
- Make an effort to do more creative projects e.g. scrapbooking/woodcrafts

Best of luck to all of you who have goals and aspirations.
Fulfillment is reaching your own expectations, not the expectations of others. And as Thomas Edison once said, "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

No comments:

Post a Comment