May 20, 2011

A Little Adventure...


...Never hurt!

Picnic breakfast on the beach anyone? Come tomorrow morning this will be me and the husband, sprawled on the beach watching the sun rise, ahhh. We are out of town for the weekend and figure we might as well make the most of the fine weather that is predicted :] We have the CUTEST picnic backpack set which we got as a wedding gift, and a flask to keep the contents boiling hot for 24 hours - simply cannot wait to test them out.


Don't you just love lazy weekends?

In the meantime I have been thinking up ideas for new apron styles, found some lovely fabric at the local Salvation Army Family Store yesterday = BARGAIN! Never again will I settle for $10+ a metre when I can hunt out bargains at the local opshops.

I've been taking lots of pictures this past week of projects but haven't had the time to upload them yet, do forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment