July 05, 2009

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes


So here begins the start of the Engagement process.

We've started putting together some ideas, venue locations, photographers and florists... Everything seems to be flowing very smoothly which is excellent as most weddings I have heard of it is all rush rush rush and the bride & groom hardly get time out to enjoy their special day!

Given the day is about 18 months away I think we should be able to organise everything with plenty of time for enjoyment :]

B is really into the planning and wants to be involved with everything (including the making of my dress to which I put my foot down) which is exciting as I myself haven't much a clue where to begin!

So here's to the start of a very long engagement...

No comments:

Post a Comment