July 20, 2009

My love

SOURCE

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth for thy love is better than wine.
And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved,
that goeth down sweetly,
causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
I am my beloved’s and his desire is toward me.
Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field;
let us lodge in the villages.
Let us get up early to the vineyards;
Let us see if the vines flourish,
whether the tender grape appear,
and the pomegranates bud forth:
There i will give thee my loves.
The mandrakes give a smell,
and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits,
new and old, which i have laid up for thee,
O my Beloved”
- Song of Songs

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL POST! SONGS OF SONG IS SOO BEAUTIFUL!
    AND I LOVE THE IMAGE YOU GOT TO GO WITH THE POST! STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete