September 17, 2011

Pure, unadulterated fun for the whole family


A few weekends ago, husband and I were scouring the opshops in Tauranga while we were over there for Father's Day, and I found THE BEST CARD GAME EVER!
Pit, a game I played countless times growing up, is a fast-paced card game where there are no turns and its a race against the other players to collect a full set. I'm disappointed there was no bell included with my set, but for $1 I'm not complaining!

I love the vintage packaging the game comes in, including slogans such as "Pure unadulterated fun for the whole family!" Hehe, that one made me chuckle.

It's for 3 or more players only, so we haven't been able to play it yet (otherwise, believe me we would have!). Will definitely be giving it a go this weekend; we are going out of town with some friends for a couples' getaway. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Wow i love this game, my Grandad and Gran used to play this game with me when i was little!! Ahh memories, i must ask my Mum if they still have it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to have you guys over again soon to play a few rounds ;D

    ReplyDelete