December 17, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!

I spent an hour this morning watching episodes of Nigella Lawson work her magic cooking classic Christmas recipes with a twist. There's something so captivatingly sensual in the way that she prepares her food. I'm drawn in like a moth to a lantern and watch, captivated by her rich ingredients and metaphoric way of speech. 'Aromatic' is definitely a word I shall start to weave into my vocabulary I think! I cannot wait to have my own kitchen one day with a cupboard fully stocked of spices and herbs to put together delicious food for my future husband and family.
Chocolate Peanut Sundae
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
Butterscotch Fondue
Mirin Glazed Salmon
Ham in Coca Cola


I'm getting rather hungry after lusting after all these scrumptious foods! Time for a coconut jam sandwich :]

No comments:

Post a Comment