December 17, 2008

Simple yet Sophisticated

What have I been up to for most of this evening? Why, drooling over the latest trend from Chanel!

They were shown in the Chanel Fall/Winter 2008-2009 Collection. The two-toned tight look is quite a tricky trend to pull off however as they make your legs look wider than they really are! So if you have the courage of a tigress and the pins of Rachel Bilson then by all means, knock yourself out. Myself, I will just have to settle for puddles of drool and having sweet two-toned fantasy dreams.
Speaking of Chanel, I was visiting the local markets here in Kuching last weekend, and while gazing at a sunglasses stall the owner of the booth approached me and tried talking me into buying his top-of-the-line "Tchannel" glasses to which I could not help but burst into a fit of giggles.
I'm all for colour contrast - Although I am gradually heading away from my wardrobe of blacks and greys to something more vibrant, there is nothing wrong with the understated classic look of black with white!






No comments:

Post a Comment