December 17, 2008

I'm a Hippie Chic at Heart


A while ago I was people-stalking on Myspace (as you do) and came upon this talented girl. She goes by the name of Raquel Reed and is a makeup artist and model from New York! I instantly fell in love with her look - the colour contrasts of her clothes with her candy coloured turquoise hair is simply divine ^^
Tartan headscarf = forever in love

Don't those earrings just make you want to buy a packet of Wonka's gumballs and suck the candy coating off them one by one? Here they are again

Time is definitely up for my head of boring brown. Turquoise is probably a bit too high maintenance for me being on the other end of the colour scale but a lovely Jean red from the likes of X-Men (geek alert!) would be a wonderfully eye-catching enhancement don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment